epp plus pillow


 My epp plus pillow is finally finished, yay!!!

I started working on these blocks ages ago (it's been more than a year since I first shared my progress, crazy!!!). You know how it is though, it takes a long time to finish a project you're not working on :). And this pillow top was set aside for months at one point. I even thought of getting rid of it so I wouldn't feel guilty every time I saw these half finished blocks.


I'm so glad I decided to tie this pillow top instead of quilting it. I think it adds just the right amount of whimsy and playfulness.


I added a hidden zipper closure to pillow backing (free tutorial here), and a striped binding, of course.


The pillow finished at 18" square, my favorite size. Can't wait to add it to our daily pillow rotation :).

Wishing you all a super lovely week. Svetlana