shop update (new pouch kits)

Hello, happy Wednesday to you all.

How is your week going? Ours is a mixed bag of regular everyday routine, a fun outing to Chicago for a pop concert, with a bit of toothache and stomach flu thrown in for good measure :).


No complaints here, though. The sickness will hopefully be gone by tomorrow and I even managed to put together some new pouch kits

 
 
I've also been making pouches like there's no tomorrow :). I so love coming up with new linen + waxed canvas combinations. And all those metal zippers!!! I don't think I'll ever tire of them. Ever!
 

This brown canvas and gray Essex linen is my new very favorite combo.

I hope you like these kits as much as I do. Here's a link to my etsy shop in case you'd like to buy some. They do make great presents not just for yourself, but for some crafty friends as well.

Wishing you all a super lovely day. Svetlana