looking for pattern testers

A big thank you, thank you, thank you to all the lovely people who offered to help out by testing my new pattern. As of now I have enough pattern testers for this pouch. I am, however, working on more PDF patterns so if you'd like me to put you on the email list for my next pattern please feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to do so.

Hello friends, happy Saturday to you all !!!

So, I took a plunge and decided to publish my very first PDF pattern. I've been thinking about it for months and months and now I finally stopped coming up with excuses why it's not a good idea and went for it :)


I was wondering, would any of you my lovely friends like to test this pattern for me?

I'm looking for a few willing people who:
- have some experience sewing bags or pouches (the pattern is for a pouch)
- can make a pouch and send me at least one clear, well lit picture by Nov. 2nd
- can proof read the instructions and give me feedback on how to make them more user friendly

Each pattern tester will receive a final PDF copy of the pattern and will have their photo of the project (with links back to their blog, website, or Flickr stream) published on my blog.

If you're up for it please send me an email at svetlana.sotak@gmail.com.

Thank you so much and have a wonderful weekend.

Svetlana