getting there...

Hello, happy Tuesday. How have you all been? 

I've been busy unpacking, and organizing, and shopping, and cleaning, and organizing some more :) 


The other day though I needed some sewing therapy so I pulled out tons of fabric scraps and made a new cover for my bench cushion. Quite colorful, isn't it? But since it's going to live in my sewing room (yes, yes!!! I'm going to have a sewing room and I'm extremely over the moon excited about that) all this crazy colorfulness is perfectly fine.


It was a fun, super easy project. Just lots of 3.5" squares all joined together and quilted along both sides of each seam. I then wrapped the patchwork around the bench cushion and hand stitched it in place. Probably not the most professional way to do it but it worked like a charm :)

I've also been doing a lot of this.


 I actually quite enjoy assembling the furniture, especially when it's a new fabric cabinet.


I love how much fabric I was able to fit into this Ikea cabinet. And, I simply had to take picture of my organized stash because I don't think it will ever be so neat again :)

Hope you all have a very lovely rest of the day. Svetlana