one inch squares


1" finished squares are my newest obsession. Boy, these little guys are so fun. The blocks measure 3.5" square and are an amazing scrap buster project. I don't have a specific purpose in mind for these right now, I will simply keep making more until I get tired of them and then decide. Backwards, yes! But sooo fun!


I'm using leftover little squares to make tiny 36 patch blocks. I'm sure these would make an amazing quilt if I were to make enough of these scrappy blocks to alternate with some solid or polka dotty squares.


I'm not making just blocks, though. I used a combination of these low volume squares to make a little coin pouch for my daughter's friend. I might have to make one, or two, for myself soon :)


Last, but definitely not least, are these 12 patch blocks. I made them as part of  Chase's Pack Patch Mini quilt along . Aren't they adorable? I can't wait to have all the blocks finished and joined together into a pretty little mini quilt. You can still join if you'd like. Click here to be taken to quilt along Flickr group.

Off I go, more tiny blocks to be made :)

Hope you have an amazing weekend. Happy Easter to all who celebrate. Svetlana