lately

Hello, how's everyone doing?

We're enjoying a relaxed but very cold and snowy winter break. It's been snowing for days and roads are in terrible condition, but I'm quite enjoying our being house bound, as I got a few more blocks for my Tone it Down quilt finished.


This one is my favorite so far. I was planning on using only green, blue, gray, and low volume fabrics for the quilt, but it felt like it was missing something. So I decided to add some peach/ pink, yellow, as well as some grayish black and I think the whole color scheme works a lot better this way.


I also did tons of epp, I keep all the supplies in my Sew Together Bag which makes making a few hexies here and there so much easier.

These lovely enlongated hexagons (lozenges) might be my very favorite epp shape ever and I'm planning on turning them into a scrappy pillow cover. Should be fun :)


Hope 2014 is off to a good start for all of you, too.

Svetlana