single girl progress


I can't even believe that all nine blocks for my Single Girl quilt are pieced and trimmed ( I could only fit 6 of them on my design wall as these blocks are ginormous). I'm doing a 3 x 3 blocks layout, so my quilt will measure about 60" x 60".


I love working on this quilt so very much, I even have fabric for the backing all ready to go. I got this gorgeous and amazingly soft Tanya Whelan Sugar Hill flannel from here. Isn't it beautiful? I think it will be a perfect match for my happy, bright, and colorful single girls.


And, I'm going all out and hand quilting this puppy. I'm in no hurry to get it finished any time soon, so slow and relaxing hand quilting sounds very appealing.

Of course, I will still have to decide on the binding, but I have plenty of time for that.

What have you been up to? Do tell. Svetlana

Grab a button