tiny patchwork needle book

Ever since I made my crochet edge pillow cover, I've been obsessively crushing on pretty flowery, "fruity", polka dotty fabrics in pink, green, aqua, and red. These are not my usual go to fabrics and I had almost none in my stash (which needed to be remedied right away and a few online orders were placed, of course). I even went as far as getting some of these pretties in purple?!?!


I'm not a fan of buying fabric just for the sake of buying it, so I decided to cut into my new stack as soon as it arrived. After seeing this lovely needle book I went ahead and used Amy's (nanacompany) tutorial to make one of my own.


Eeeek, all those delicious tiny squares make me so happy!!!

 More adorable patchwork on the back, of course.


I just love how it turned out. So, I could not stop just there, could I? My needle book needed a little "companion".


Ta -da!!! A simple patchworky pincushion was totally a must, won't you agree? 


Thanks for reading, friends. Wishing you all a wonderful day. Svetlana