eeek!!!

I was so very excited to see Issue 12 of Fat Quarterly in my inbox this morning. The issue is full of wonderful projects from quilts to pillows to a table runner, and they all use pre-cuts only. Plus, I have a Kaleidoscope baby quilt featured there. Yay!!!! Insert a very happy dance here :)


Despite of all those HSTs, it's a pretty easy quilt to make, and you only need 2 charm packs for the whole quilt top. Not bad, right?


I just adore how pretty and vintage looking this quilt is. I used one charm pack of  Bonnie and Camille's Marmalade fabric and one charm pack of Kona  white.


And, since this is a small quilt, I thought it was totally doable to hand quilt it. I used 2 strands of white embroidery thread and did an all over diagonal quilting.


Finished size of this quilt is 30" x 35". I think it's a perfect size for strollers or car seats.

Wishing you all a very lovely day. Svetlana