pillows 2012

I came across this lovely pillow made by Amy (nanacompany) a while back and I completely fell in love with it. The pattern is not complicated or intricate, which might be the reason I found this pillow so pretty, and charming, and happy looking.

So, the other day, I just decided to replicate/copy one for myself. Want to see?


Aaaah, I think it's just so sweet and pretty. And Christmas-y, too. I'm finally starting the appreciate the endless possibilities of simple patchwork. 


I used fabric from my stash for the backing. Those little Meet the gang guys are so perfect for this pillow, and I installed a zipper closure, just like I always do.

And, since it's pretty safe to say that this will be my last pillow for this year, I thought it would be fun to share a mosaic of the pillows I made in 2012.


Thanks for visiting. Wishing you all a lovely day. Svetlana