happy little sewing

Well, I'm glad to say that the nasty combination of stomach flu, cold, and incessant coughing is finally leaving our household. The kids are back at school and I'm starting to feel myself again. Feeling better, of course, meant getting back to sewing. Yay!

Nothing major, though. Just a few little things that made me very happy.


These little houses from Scandinavian Stitches, one of my very first sewing books, were on my want to make list for a long time. They came together quickly and were a lot of fun to make. I was thinking of incorporating them into some Christmas bunting but now I like them just the way they are. 


I then made this little key chain pouch (pattern by Michelle can be found here). I used some of the Field Study fabric for the exterior and polka dot fabric from Seaside collection for the lining. These two play together so well. 


It's a tiny little pouch, great for a chapstick and maybe some cash or a credit card. Plus, it makes my bunch of keys look so much more feminine and pretty, don't you think?
Wishing you all a lovely rest of the day. Svetlana

Linking up to AmandaJean's Finish it up Friday.