ur priceless coin purse {blog hop}

I love, love, love making and using little purses and pouches. So, when the chance came to take part in UR priceless blog hop, which meant making a perfectly adorable coin pouch using a metal sew in frame, I was totally in. 


Isn't it the sweetest? I've always admired all those pretty, chubby little pouches but could never figure out the gusset part. Whenever I tried making a metal frame pouch, it ended up being all flat and anemic looking. Not this baby, though.


Thanks to Madame Samm and her amazing instructions, this pouch turned out just the way I hoped. It's adorably small, fits a 3" frame (I got mine  here), and as chubby as can be. 

And, it was quite an easy pouch to sew. I'd say the most consuming part was attaching the frame. 

You can purchase the pattern for this little cutie here. Hope you give it a try.