Tuesday, July 3, 2012

tiny hexies

I seem to be suffering from sewing induced ADD. Seriously, yesterday I was talking all about crochet and fabric merged into a blanket and then I saw Chase's gorgeous tiny hexies. So, when the time came for me to finally get some sewing done, what do you think I did? Of course, dropped the crochet / fabric project and started my own hexies.


They are tiny, only 3/4" and I had soooooo much fun making them. I can't wait to make some more tonight. I'd better hurry, too because I already spotted another project I HAVE TO work on soon. Hopefully my fling with hexies will last long enough to have a finished project before I move on to something else. Wish me luck.

Svetlana

 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

20 comments:

  1. Oh so cute and colourful! Loving the crafty ADD :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The random scraps fabric are just great for this project!! I'd love to see your project when you have it done!! I am waiting the weather to cool down, so I can sit down and think. Meanwhile, it is sitting around... Love your hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is addicting isn't it? Love all the colors and the teeny hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those teeny hexies. I do the same thing and flit from project to project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound like me! Haha I am always getting inspired in the middle of projects. :P Those hexies are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, they are so tiny but so lovely!!! Can't wait to see what you transform them into!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these! I brought stuff along to make some hexies while on vacation, only I haven't had time to pick them up yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so cute. I saw a lady at a quilt show who was using vintage fabrics to make ones this small.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cute!! Dropped the crochet-along?? I'm a cohost and thinking I might have made a bad decision. What other new project you have spied? I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! I've been thinking about hexies for a while and I think you and Chase just started a hexie fever! I need to start making some.

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha....the way of a crafty heart...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are very cute, I hope you finish them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love seeing all these hexies. I want to try them out, but I'm a little scared of them. I don't know why. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gotta love hexies and yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My fling with hexagons has lasted 11 years! I love them and yours are delightful : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Love these! I'm EPPing hexies too, its so addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So fun! I dream of trying this one day...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...