help, please!!!

I have a dilemma. This is my month to put together the quilt for Do. good Stitches Trust Circle. I asked the ladies to make 2 stacked books blocks each, so I have twenty 12" x 12" blocks. And, they are AMAZING!!!! All the blocks look wonderful, so happy, and bright, and scrappy. I absolutely love them all. Thanks, Trust circle ladies.

I started arranging the blocks on my design wall and this is where I need your help. I have 2 layouts, can you help me decide which one to go with?

Layout #1
in this layout I have 3 columns of blocks, 5 blocks in each column. I'd have to use white sashing in between, but I'd have 5 extra blocks to use for the backing.

Layout #2
all 20 blocks used for the front, no sashing. I think I like this one better. I'm just not sure if it's not too much of a good thing.

So, what do you think? I'd love to hear your opinion. Svetlana