Friday, February 10, 2012

applique pouches

Hello, happy Friday!!!

Winter is back. The snow is falling and the temperature is slowly dropping to below 0. Brrr!!!
 

But, we're warm and cozy inside the house. The kids are busy playing and I'm planning on getting some sewing done. I made a few of these cuties last night.



They are based on a pattern found in Kajsa Wikman's book Scandinavian Stitches and I'm all pumped up to get more applique projects tackled. I love that I finally get to use some of my very colorful zippers, they make these pouches look so much more cheerful, don't you think?


Have a great weekend, friends. Svetlana

9 comments:

  1. Just GORGEOUS!!! Love the appliqué!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. And yes, the zippers really make the extra sweet and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy smokes! one is cuter than the next!! I do so love those zips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those wee pouches, such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! Love the kitty and the ric rac is a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute with those zippers and your applique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these!!! i am totally going to make one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...