Lots Of Polka Dots baby quilt

I really, really love polka dots. Add some stripes and a few solids in happy, bright colors, QAYG quilting method, some improvisation, batting, and the softest minky fabric and this is my result. 

This is my first truly improvisational quilt. I really like how it turned out and hope to be able to do more improv quilting in the future. 

I decided to go with QAYG method, it proved to be very trying and stretching my patience. I'm not used to taking that long just to produce one block. And, quilting block pieces in straight lines about 1/2 inch apart does take a while.

I went with soft minky fabric for the back. I think it complements the quilt top very nicely and makes this baby quilt gorgeously soft and cuddly.

Finished size is 33.5" x 37.5".

I put this quilt up for sale at my Etsy store.

Have a wonderful day, Svetlana.