Thursday, October 6, 2011

Crochet School

Would you like to know what's been on my mind lately? Just take a look!

To think that I've spent most of my childhood absolutely despising all the crocheted things around me, and now I actually ADMIRE them and dream about learning to crochet so I can make some of these beauties myself!?!?!? Unbelievable!

I decided to look for some tutorials on how to learn to crochet and you know what I discovered? Dana just started a Crochet School on her blog Craftyminx. Seriously! The timing could not have been better. And, it's FREE! Would you like to join? I signed up, of course, and now I'm really hoping that I'll be able to produce something using pretty yarn and a hook. Making that adorable mug is my ultimate goal.


I will definitely report on the progress.

Have you been thinking about learning  a new skill lately?

Svetlana

3 comments:

  1. My crafting habits are really weird. I tend to get completely obsessed with one craft with no desire to learn another. I used to be 100% devoted to knitting, and now, I haven't knitted in probably a year (which incidentally is when the sewing bug bit). I don't see my sewing obsession ending any time soon though as I have found my finished sewing projects to be infinitely more practical and useable than my knit projects ever were.

    Looking forward to seeing you crochet progress tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I will love to see your first crochet projects! Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think the crocheted stuff we had around when we were kids weren't all that nice :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...