Plus patchwork pillow

I wanted to make a Plus pillow for quite a while. I saw a few pillows and quilts on Flickr and I thought it was a great way to add some nice, happy colors to my living room. I really like how it turned out and it fits with the rest of my decor perfectly.

I have to say that trying to take a few pictures of this pillow was almost more fun than making it.

 

As soon as I focused my camera on the pillow, Lola, our wonderful cat, jumped in,


and made herself nice and comfortable, and then ....


my daughter started snuggling her. I smile every time I look at this picture and even though I didn't end with the picture I set out to make I like the final result much more. Isn't it like that with many things in life?

Later I managed to make a few more good pictures.
Back of the pillow

Another detailed picture of the front, I used some of my absolute favorite Amy Butler, Moda, and Heather Bailey fabrics and quilted it with straight lines. What do you think? I'd love to hear your input.
Svetlana